Current situation in the Netherlands
- Average number over seven days
- ICU admissions
- Data for recent days is incomplete due to reporting delays
The average number of ICU admissions between 8 January and 14 January was 17. This is a rounded number. The most recent days are not included in the average, because the figures for these days are not yet complete. A total of 302 people with COVID-19 are admitted to hospital intensive care unit (ICU).More figures on intensive care admissions
Click on a number below to show more information
- Intensive care admissions (average)17
- Hospital admissions (average)113
- Number of confirmed cases (average)34,709
- Vaccination coverage86.1%
View the current situation in a municipality or safety region
Topics on this dashboard
This map shows the percentage of the population of each municipality or safety region that has been vaccinated against COVID-19.
The figures are not complete. The vaccination coverage is actually higher. Read the explanation in the Explanation of the data presented.